TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR SECUMOBI
SecuMobi client uses the SIP protocol service offered by SECUMOBI as a globally available service or as a customized solution with a customer-specific server. For distribution outside of the EU, permission must be granted for export to the purchaser and end user certificate must be issued by the client.
- Gisecke & Devrient Secure mobile card Voice Edition 2.0 Smart card in μSD form factor Advanced protection technology security cards including side channel attack.
- New Card from SWWISBIT with 8 GB flash memory
- Cryptographic Processor on board
- Key generation on card
- FIPS certified
- The security module hardware is Common Criteria certified IAL 5
- Authenticated Diffie- Hellman 384 bit elliptic curve cryptography
- AES 256 -bit keys for encryption of calls and text
- Unique key for each call – Perfect Forward Security
- PIN -protected services in the security card
It is possible to customize the key length and ECC parameters to create fully closed user groups or customize safety profile.
Voice Call Quality
- Last AMR technology not using VBR
- High call quality worldwide in networks supporting EDGE or better
- Low Delay
- Fast call setup
Mobile Handset compliance
- Most phones using Android 3.2 and 4.0 and soon 4.3 and 5
- Requires telephone with room for μSD card
- SecuMobi compatibility with Windows 7 PC is in progress.
- Blackberry and Windows Mobile 7 has been evaluated
Power and network
- Low Power Standby
- Low power consumption from security card
- Limited use of bandwidth during a call approx 0,086 MB per minute. Consumption at rest is 0,043 MB to 0,260 MB per day.