SECUMOBI IS YOUR SECURE MOBILE COMMUNICATION PRODUCT WITH FOLLOWING FEATURES
Confidentiality and Privacy
SecuMobi provides end-to-end encryption of calls and messages between SecuMobi users with “perfect forward secrecy” by generating a unique encryption key for each call. Security card performs all cryptographic functions, including encrypting the speech stream.
- Local storage of public keys used authentication by a user.
- Support for offline verification of credentials to ensure user identity
- User friendly – works like a regular mobile phone
- Individual phone books give freedom to call anyone who has SecuMobi.
- Configurable settings to customize the application according to personal preferences
- Separation of advanced setting
- Ability to configure auto-start when the phone is switched on
- Always works when mobile data is working. The subscription must allow Internet telephony , such as Skype
- Discreet – used on ordinary mobile phones without external accessories
- Is always ready to use
- Support selected Nokia Symbian S60 phones ( SecuMobi 3)
- Supports Android 2.3 Gingerbread and 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich ( SecuMobi 4)
- Support Android 4.3 (KitKat) and Android 5 (L) soon
- Fast call setup and minimal latency due to unique encryption technology
- Verified for use in the EDGE/3G/LTE and WiFi network
- Supports STUN / ICE to get through firewalls
- Configurable support for keepalive in mobile networks and WiFi networks
- All safety features are available on the safety card
- Bluetooth disabled during secure conversations
- Encryption is based on hardware tokens , a secure μSD card with integrated crypto – processor
- Private and public keys are generated on μSD card. The private key is protected and never leaves the card.
- Protection against attacks from the side channels
- Security Profile compliant with the recommendations of the NSA Suite B
- Authentication through ECC 384
- Speech encryption based on AES 256 with unique key for each call.
- AES 256 and digital signatures to protect the storage of messages and phone book.
- Fixed bit-rate codec
- Access to the card is protected by PIN and PUK codes
SecuMobi product package consists of:
- A safe μSD card
- A mobile app , downloadable from the server
- PIN and PUK card security
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR SECUMOBI
SecuMobi client uses the SIP protocol service offered by Exformation as a globally available service or as a customized solution with a customer-specific server. For distribution outside of the EU, permission must be granted for export to the purchaser and end user certificate must be issued by the client.
- Gisecke & Devrient Secure mobile card Voice Edition 2.0 Smart card in μSD form factor Advanced protection technology security cards including side channel attack.
- SD flash memory , 2 GB
- Cryptographic Processor on board
- Key generation on card
- FIPS certified
- The security module hardware is Common Criteria certified IAL 5
- Authenticated Diffie- Hellman 384 bit elliptic curve cryptography
- AES 256 -bit keys for encryption of calls and text
- Unique key for each call – Perfect Forward Security
- PIN -protected services in the security card
It is possible to customize the key length and ECC parameters to create fully closed user groups or customize safety profile.
Voice Call Quality
- Last AMR technology not using VBR
- High call quality worldwide in networks supporting EDGE or better
- Low Delay
- Fast call setup
- Can also be used in GPRS network
Mobile Handset compliance
- Most phones using Android 3.2 and 4.0
- Nokia S60 3rd edition feature pack 2 handsets with Symbian 9.3 , E52 and E72
- Requires telephone with room for μSD card
- SecuMobi compatibility with Windows 7 PC is in progress. Blackberry and Windows Mobile 7 has been evaluated
Power and network
- Low Power Standby
- Low power consumption from security card
- Limited use of bandwidth during a call approx 0,086 MB per minute. Consumption at rest is 0,043 MB to 0,260 MB per day.